Fiber Seat Boards are excellent replacement seats for chairs that had caned seats, cardboard seats, leather seats, etc.
This fiber seat board has a tufted, squared shape. This pattern is not molded to fit down into a chair seat. It will simply rest on top & can be used with any chair seat.
Please note that this fiber seat comes in light reddish brown tone. The red can be toned down with a stain, if desired. Contact us with questions.
Browse our stain selection.
View the installation tutorial here.
Available in 2 Sizes:
- Untrimmed Seat: 14 1/2" x 14 1/2"
- Front to back (A): 10 3/4"
- Left to right at back of pattern (B): 9"
- Left to right at front of pattern (C): 11 1/4"
- Untrimmed Seat: 15 3/4" x 15 3/4"
- Front to back (A): 12 1/2"
- Left to right at back of pattern (B): 10 1/2"
- Left to right at front of pattern (C): 13 1/2"
We recommend using item T7 or T1 for installation of the seats because they have small heads with a low dome. The nails can be spaced according to taste, but not to exceed two inches from center of tack to center of tack.