These are tools that we have found useful when working on restoration projects.Some features include:
- Conveniently color coded
- Aluminum oxide abrasive impregnated throughout each bristle
- Far superior to wire brushes: lasts up to 10 times longer, will not rust or puncture skin
- Maintains shape for the life of the brush
- Can be used on metals, wood, and much more
- Sands and cleans unfinished and rough woods
- Cleans tiles and stones- will not gouge
80 Grit- Gray- Coarse- Removes paint, corrosion, weld scale, surface rust, and burns from hard metals.
120 Grit- Orange- Medium- Cleans tile, stone, cement, brick mortar, soft metals such as aluminum, brass, and copper.
240 Grit- Blue- Fine- Preps plastics, fiberglass, and rubber, removes paints and finishes from wood.