Cupboard Turn with Hardwood Knob
Unfinished & ready for you to match to your piece.
Knob diameter: 1 1/4" Projection: 1 13/16" Shaft: 1 1/4" long x 5/16" diameter
Catch: 2 1/4" long x 3/4" wide x 3/8" thick, tapers from 3/8" to 1/8"
Locking Screw is Included
- After staining & finishing the knob, insert the knob shaft into a hole drilled in the cabinet door.
- From the backside, slide the catch onto the shaft, so it is almost touching the back of the door.
- Try turning the knob to see if the catch moves easily.
- When you have it positioned correctly, screw the locking screw into the small hole provided until it is securely in the knob shaft.
- If you want to trim off the excess shaft, you can do it once you know the latch is adjusted well & functions smoothly.
**Catch available separately!